A New Library Catalog
The Library debuted a new catalog this spring. There are many new features and attributes to this catalog that can improve your search experience. Curious about the new product? Read on!
New Catalog Features
- A better, faster browsing experience. The new catalog is optimized for phones and tablets, making it great for on-the-go browsing.
- You will be able to create your own, easy-to-remember user name.
- Your materials will renew 3 days before they are due. New items will have up to two renewals, and older items will renew up to four times.
- Choose how you receive notifications: phone call, email, and text messages are all available options.
- You can pick up materials at any of the 24 libraries within our consortium. [link: http://ccslib.org/member-libraries]
- Keep track of what you want to read and watch with the My Lists feature, or opt-in to save your checkout history to revisit old favorites.
- When you have overdue items, you can get an estimate on how much you owe with the fine estimator.
- Change the catalog to another language to make searching easier for non-English users.