Wilmette Public Library
1242 Wilmette Ave
Wilmette, Illinois, 60091
Closed Days 2023
- January 1, 2023 - New Year's Day
- March 3, 2023 - Staff Development Day
- April 9, 2023 - Easter
- May 28, 2023 - Day before Memorial Day
- May 29, 2023 - Memorial Day
- July 4, 2023 - Independence Day
- September 3, 2023 - Day before Labor Day
- September 4, 2023 - Labor Day
- November 23, 2023 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24, 2023 - Christmas Eve
- December 25, 2023 - Christmas Day
- December 31, 2023 - New Year's Eve
- January 1, 2024 - New Year's Day
Public Transportation Options to/from Wilmette Public Library
- Route 213 travels up and down Green Bay Road, patrons can board/alight at Wilmette Avenue and travel a block west to Wilmette Public Library
- Route 421 travels Wilmette Avenue with stops directly in front of Wilmette Public Library.
- Route 422, while traveling to Northbrook court, does stop at the Wilmette Metra station, located across Green Bay Road from the Wilmette Public Library.
Wilmette Public Library has large bike racks in the front of the library. Don't forget to bring your lock!
Driving Directions to Wilmette Public Library
Go north on Green Bay Road. Turn left on Wilmette Ave. Turn right on Park Ave. Library is located on the corner of Wilmette Ave. and Park Ave. Parking lot is on the north side of the building.
Go south on Green Bay Road. Turn right on Wilmette Ave. Turn right on Park Ave. Library is located on the corner of Wilmette Ave. and Park Ave. Parking lot is on the north side of the building.
From the south - exit at Lake Ave. East. Go east on Lake Ave. a little over 2 miles. Turn right on Park Ave. From the north - exit at Rt. 41/Skokie Blvd. Turn left (east) on Lake Ave. Go east on Lake Ave. a little over 2 miles. Turn right on Park Ave.
We have free two-hour parking in the lot directly behind the library (on the north side of the building)