Wilmette Public Library District is governed by a board of seven publicly elected trustees who set policy, ensure adequate funding of library services, and hire and evaluate the Director of the Library.
Lisa G. McDonald
Recent and Upcoming Board Meetings
Regular Meetings of the Board of Library Trustees are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Library.
Meetings are open, and the public is welcome to attend. Videos of Regular Meetings are posted on our YouTube channel.
The December 21, 2021 Regular Meeting has been cancelled. The next Regular Meeting will be January 18, 2022.
Regular Board Meeting: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 6:30pm
- Draft Minutes of October 19, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Financial Reports for October 2021
- Check Detail for October 2021
- Materials for Ordinance No. 2021/22-202, An Ordinance Levying Taxes for Library Purposes for Fiscal Year 2021/22
- Resolution No. 2021/22-209, Instructions to the Cook County Clerk Regarding Wilmette Public Library District's 2021 Levy
- Resolution No. 2021/22-210, Authorizing Transfer to Special Reserve Fund
- Libraries of Illinois Risk Agency (LIRA) Insurance Renewal
- Director's Report for October 2021
Finance Committee Meeting: Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:00am
Meeting ID: 865 8539 9192
- Draft Minutes of October 5, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting
- Draft FY21-22 Levy Ordinance Materials
Board Minutes & Agendas
|November 2021 Agenda||View Document|
|Attachment 1: Draft Minutes of 9/21/2021 Meeting||View Document|
|Attachment 2: Financial Reports for September 2021||View Document|
|Attachment 3: Check Detail for September 2021||View Document|
|Attachment 4: Holiday Closings for 2022||View Document|
|Attachment 5: Draft Levy Ordinance FY21-22||View Document|
|Attachment 6: Director's Report for September 2021||View Document|
|Board Meeting Agenda, October 19, 2021||View Document|
|Finance Committee Agenda, October 5, 2021||View Document|
|Finance Committee Draft Levy, October 5, 2021||View Document|